it's beginning to look alot like Christmas

 Some of you may know that I do my stamping and crafting out in our garage.  While it can be a bit cold in the winter and hot in the summer my husband has set things up to make it pretty comfy for me to work out there.  And you cannot beat the amount of counter space I have!  

A few days ago the small space heater I use in the winter months died, and while I know this will sound balmy to some of you - 56 degrees is not conducive to working out there for very long!  With the space heater I get my "area" up to 65 or so, a huge improvement.  I usually wear my Bear Claw boots (like Uggs, but not as pricey) and a sweatshirt and sometimes even my Wristies.  But yesterday I needed to work on some cards, so I brought a small arsenal of supplies into the house to finish up these cards.  When Mark got home he suggested we go purchase a new heater... methinks he's afraid I will keep bringing supplies into the house!

These cards were made using some inspiration from the holiday boot camp card class I took at  OnLineCardClasses last month.  I also used some Christmas patterned paper from "the stash".  I have to admit it was warmer inside, but easier outside where all my supplies are!  Where do you craft?

supplies:
Patterned Paper: Recollections, Michael's
Cardstock: Neenah White
Stamps: Unity
Ink: Club Scrap Palatte inks
other: Corner Cromper 

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
REally cute cards! I craft either downstairs at my desk or up here in the living room if I haul my stuff up!
Rinda
Jen said…
I craft in my room...when all of the contents haven't been moved out to my frigid garage for a house guest. HA

Love these cards. I hope I'm one of the lucky ones.
Jen said…
By the way, is the word Joy a stamp or did you print it? Can I copy you?
Chrissie said…
i can just picture you in your boots and wristies, such a cutie! Anyway, I am fortunate enough to have a small room all to myself and my craftin and it's bustin full of stuff!