Merry Wishes - Easel Card/Box


I made this easel card with a drawer box for my hairdresser.  The drawer opens to revel some Dove chocolates and some Christmas cash!  The ornament on the top was fun to make.  Punch out 4 ornaments from patterned paper and then fold in half. (The punch I have is from Emaginations, don't know if it's available anymore as I got mine off the RAK table at one of our West Coast Scrap crops). Glue one the right hand of one to the left of the next, leaving two of them unglued to attach to the front of the card.  I colored the top with a silver sharpie and added the hanger made from aluminum tape and a Memory Box die.  I love the MB dies, they are fairly ornate, and cut so easily.

supplies:
cardstock: Club Scrap
Patterned paper: Recollections, Michel's
Stamp: Hero Arts
Punches & Dies: Emaginations, Stampin' Up, Memory Box
other: felt flower, Hero Arts,  brads & ribbon from the stash


Comments

Deb C said…
This is so pretty! What a unique design and lovely colors. This is a great gift.
Chrissie said…
i love the 3d aspects of this. Very nice!