Blog Challenges

Sometimes I get stuck, I don't know what to do creatively.  So I turn to challenges on blogs. There are lots of them out there to chose from. Sketches of the Week, color combinations, design papers and more.  I found a fun one over at Paper Crafter's Library,  Make-over Monday.  Since I needed to plan out some mainly flat cards I thought I would give it a try.  This is my take on the inspiration card they provide.  

The stamps and EP papers are new to me, I received them in a Secret Santa swap and am just getting a chance to try them out!

supplies:
Stamps - Hero Arts (Studio Calico, My Happy)
Paper - Club Scrap & Echo Park (yours TRULY)
inks - Club Scrap Palette inks 
other - water-based markers, oval punch

Comments

Jen said…
Cool card. Oh, great, another blog challenge for me to chase after each month. I do like this one, though. I checked out the video, etc. Simple but stunning.
Maria Ontiveros said…
I love the red arrowy kind of thing.
Rinda