Club Scrap Navajo Cards

the background stamp is a very cool blanket texture, here I stamped it in blue ink and then again over the top of that in grey ink.  the small diamonds were stamped by coloring Gelatos directly on the rubber and spritzing with water.

Using the large image in grey and smaller images in a coral and blues I created the background for this tag. 

Large stamp stamped with Club Scrap's Lagoon ink, then smaller images stamped with grey and coral inks.

Add caption

the diamond shape was stamped and embossed with some turquoise embossing powder.
these are just a few of the cards I made this month for Club Scrap's monthly Scrap Rap.  It was such an honor to be asked!  I received the Greetings to Go pack along with the stamps and some other embellishments and went from there.  Once I got going the ideas were pouring into my brain.  I have even more ideas left to try.  Check out Club Scrap here!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Congrats on being asked!!! I especially love the last one.
Rinda
Anonymous said…
that is just sooooooo exciting!!!!! You did great!

Mariana
Jen said…
I am so happy and proud for you. You did your usual fabulous job and will have many gals CASEing your cards. Great job, Head Squirrel!!!