Sketch Challenge

Here's the January sketch from my friend Jennifer, she dreams up something new for us each month over in the Challenges at Club Scrap.  I decided to do the four triangles in the same color, just using different embossing folders.  The sweet bird I received at Christmas in a Secret Santa swap, I love it!

supplies:
paper: Club Scrap (Sonoma, Simply Beautiful, Gratitude kits)

stamp: Club Scrap Henna
Dies: branch & bird are Memory Box, ovals are Nestabilities
ribbon: Club Scrap (Just Dandy kit)

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I LOVE the tone on tone, with different textures. Very cool!
By the way, Full Circle is on its way.
Rinda
Jen said…
Thanks so much for joining the Challenge each month. This card is gorgeous with the textures and the bird and I love the simplicity of it. Great job!