Card Making - Lots of Layers

I truly like having lots of layers on my cards. Not to say that I don't like a good Clean and Simple card now and then, but layers seem to be a favorite.  This card has lots going on when you break it down, but I don't think it's too busy.  

I started by embossing three colors of cardstock with embossing folders in the Cuttlebug.  The two lighter ones I ran Distress Ink Vintage Photo over.  Then I die cut the label shape and oval for the sentiment, adding Vintage photo onto those also.  I stamped the flowers, colored them with Prisma Colored pencils and cut out.  Add some vintage lace ribbon and put it all together!

supplies:
Cardstock: Club Scrap
Stamps: Club Scrap - Arts 'n Crafts kit
other: Cuttlebug, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, vintage lace

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
It doesn't look overdone at all. I always marvel at cards like this, though, because I know it would take me a long time to compose and create.
Rinda
Jennifer said…
Lovely clean and simple card WITH lots of layers. I like it a lot. You have certainly been busy.