Simple Card Making

It's PSL season over at Club Scrap.  "Pro Scrapbook League" is where we compete making cards and layouts, actually a great way to Use.Your.Stash.  I've been busy working on some scrapbook pages and enjoying making some cards to fill up my card box.  I also had a request from my sister to refill her card supply so I've been enjoying trying new techniques and using up the huge accumulated piles-o-cardstock!

This was a fun card to make, I put Distress Ink in 3 colors of green and a brown on my craft sheet and used that like an ink pad to stamp the pot and sprout.  Then I stamped an extra leaf and cut it out to add just a wee bit of dimension.  The "thinking of you" stamp is an oldie, from a stamp store/maker Hamperstamps that went out of business years ago.  It was a fun little store in Los Gatos, and sadly I discovered them just shortly before they closed up. I like the fun font on it.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Great card - that's the kind of stamp I always love and never get around to using.
Rinda
Jennifer said…
Clean and simple. Love it.