Brushless Watercolor

Just a quick card using the Brushless Watercolor technique on some pretty flowers - I'm finishing up my PSL competition over at Club Scrap and trying to follow along with the Tim Holtz on-line class, Creative Chemistry,  over at Online Card Classes. My hope is that I get a better "grade" in this chemistry class than I did in the one I took at college years ago!

This also fits into my Use.Your.Stash plan... this Surf's Up paper is from many years ago, time to use it up!

 Lots to do... little time to do it in! 
 Get out, get creative!

Comments

Chrissie said…
Beautiful as always!!
Elizabeth said…
LOve it! Love it! Love it!
Capescrapper said…
Absolutely stunning Nancy! Great job!
Loving the Surf's Up! Wish I was around for that kit!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Still remains one of my favorite techniques.
Rinda
Maryjo McGraw said…
Hey Nancy great job on this card and I must say I love the acorn background!
AngelicaS said…
Beautiful card!!
KnitterPam said…
I had some leftover too - I think I used the rest of Surfs Up during last year's Summer Camp at Club Scrap. :)