Counterfeit Kit Challenge - March 2012

This month the CKC challenges us with a very cool kit from Birds of a Feather.  Denim and yellows are the basic theme, and after a trip to a LSS I can see that this color scheme is popular for spring this year.  This is the kit I got yesterday from Jennifer - we mail our kits to each other on the same day and usually it works out that we receive on the same day!  You can check out her blog to see the kit "Spring Fling" that I sent to her.

The kit she sent to me "Forever in Blue Jeans" has some great components.  The papers and cardstocks are all ofcourse great colors and work well together, plus a small piece of wood grain paper to try our hand at making our own title embellishment.  Then there are some "rare" Club Scrap papers and stickers that she must've been hoarding for awhile - but in keeping with our mantra of Use. Your. Stash, she's given them up to me.  Lucky.

The chevrons she cut with her Silhouette - chevrons are pretty popular these days.  Some neat button stickers - perfect to add a button to a card or layout without bulk. Lots of gems and brads and even some slide frames.  Not to mention a little stamp set.  I'm hoping to get going on this kit right away... my February kit is sitting neglected and I don't want that to happen again.

the papers - love the letter paper and the yellow with scalloped edges!

the goodies!


Comments

Lisa said…
I adore the fact that you make kits for each other and what a wonderful surprise that must be when it arrives in the post! super cute.
and you have received a winner here - there are some really gorgeous papers and the woodgrain is lovely - need to track some down for myself. And all those scrumptious embellies are just crying out to be used up straight away - looking forward to seeing what you creat
Chrissie said…
Sis put together an very nice kit for you. Now i'll have to see what amazing goodness you've sent to her!
Lisa said…
Such a great idea doing kits for each other. Love the colors in this kit.
Tricia said…
Love the kit! I think that is such a neat idea mailing kits to each other!
MiliPea Designs said…
what a wonderful idea to swap kits! I'm sure it gives you a whole new perspective on your stuff! This is a wonderful kit and I can't wait to see what you make from that woodgrain paper!
Tara O said…
YUM! You lucky girl! This kit looks great!
Susanne said…
Swapping kits sounds like so much fun - this one is just fabulous. Enjoy it.
Margie said…
Oh, lovely kit! And what a fun take on the challenge!
You two are so fun! what a great twist to mail each other kits. I love her choice of goodies. Off to see what you mailed her!!!!