Weekly Chronicles

I always wanted to try those 365 projects where you take a photo a day.  I am afraid I would miss so many days that I just never tried.  This year at Club Scrap they are hosting a Weekly Chronicles project.  Karen supplies us with a prompt each week and we make a layout.  I'm doing mine in an 8x8 format - sometimes smaller is easier and this will just be one - albeit fat - scrapbook by the end of the year!

For these our prompts were PETS (I don't have my own so I scrapped my daughter's crazy cat Friday) and what would be  your PERFECT DAY.


Comments

Jennifer said…
I thought I commented on these but I guess it was on the Club Scrap board. Oh, too many places to comment. I love these layouts. The paper choices are perfect and I love the tiles on the Perfect Day. Great shots of your beautiful family.