April Layout - Counterfeit Kit Challenge


Here's my first layout with the goodies from my "Sunny Day" kit.  I thought the colors went well with some of the backgrounds of the photos - lots of yellow.  And I have my colorful lei on in some of the photos!  I found a sketch online and adjusted it a bit for my photos.  The only thing I added from my own stash were the "TIM" letters and a tag for journaling. Jen did include journaling tags, but they were vertical and I need horizontal.  It's good to use stuff up from my stash... and Jen's stash!

Comments

Connie Lutz said…
Turned out great!
Tracy Bollinger said…
Love it! I need to stop surfing and make some art!
Jen said…
Love it. The colors ARE perfect! So happy you were able to find a use for the kit. Tim & Mario look great! I'm jealous. Was this at the Island?
Susanne said…
You are right, the papers complement the photos wonderfully. And the tag is perfect too.
MiliPea Designs said…
Fantastic layout. Love the colors.
I see his picture all the time, but I don't think I've seen anyone scrap with his picture. What a great memory to have!
cristmae said…
This comment has been removed by the author.