Goosebumps Texture Spray

Something new out for stamping, Goosebumps Texture Sprays.  They are made by Tsukineko and if you head over to their site they have some free projects and technique sheets.  I used the spray on the lavender and aqua pieces above.  Basically spraying the Goosebumps and then once it was dry coloring the paper with some Distress Inks, in the new yummy spring colors!  

The Goosebumps is dimensional and will resist the ink.  Depending upon how you spray you will get different "applications".  You can see on the lavender piece I got some big gloppy areas, and some finer areas.  A few I did resulted in some really big blops of the Goosebumps.  It takes a little practice!  I think it will also be fun to use over a completed piece to give it some neat texture.

The flower and stem are stamps that come with a matching die to cut them out - all from PaperTrey Ink.  I used patterned paper for the flower part, then just stamped the stamens in black.

supplies:
Paper: Club Scrap, Echo Park Springtime
Stamps: PaperTrey Ink, Just Dandy
dies: PaperTrey Ink, Stampin' Up
other: Goosebumps Clear Texture Spray, Tsukineko

Comments

Capescrapper said…
So cool Nancy! I need to try some Goosebumps!
Jennifer said…
I really want some of these Goosebumps. They have been on my shopping list for months. Will I be able to buy them at the Island? This card is soooo cool.