Misted Stencils


A new technique from the Technique Junkie Newsletter.  I found some cool stencils, which are ATC sized, from Art-C this past week.  So I practiced spraying some new Mister Huey sprays with them, along with some of my other sprays.  The bird is punched out from a McGill punch.  All the papers are Authentique which was on sale for the cool price of $8.88 this week at Beverly's.  This pad is called "Uncommon".  Fun pink and grey patterns.

So instead of using my stash for this card, I used all new items... except the punch, it's an oldie!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I love how there are so many new stencils appearing on the market. Club Scrap was definitely ahead of its time on that one.
Rinda
Jen said…
This is really cool. Love the stencil work and I've never seen that color way from Authentique. I'll have to take another look!
cristmae said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Farley said…
My, my...haven't you been busy! Very cute.
cristmae said…
Very nice. I love your unique and artistic designs. You really have a very creative idea. Keep up the good works.:)

EPSON Ultra Premium Luster Photo Paper