Relationships - a scrapbook page

For the May scrapbook challenge over at PaperArtistsOnline "Relationship" was one of the choices, along with some colors and use of trims.  I really like this photo of my Mom and Dad that I took over the holidays last year on one of our walks along the creek trail.  I used some of the things I learned in a recent class with May Flaum, specifically the layering of papers, tapes and tags along the bottom and the use of the scattering of small embellishments that you see along the lower right.  The background paper is some of the Tim Holtz resist paper, that I just spritz in a few places with some watercolor sprays from Stamp Zia.  I will add this page to my Weekly Chronicles book for the week that called for "favorites", because they are two of my favorite people!

supplies:
Paper:  Tim Hotlz Resist, assorted pieces Pink Paislee, BoBunny
Ink: Stamp Zia spray
Stickers: Pink Paislee
tag: My Mind's Eye
other: button is  Prima, tape is Queen & Co., small embellishments - stash, clock die cut Sizzix

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Gorgeous layout! And the photograph is fantastic - I love that you didn't crop out the bridge behind them.
Rinda
Jennifer said…
Love love love this layout. I can really see the new influences on your work. Fabulous!!!