Stacked Nesties

A technique from the Technique Junkie newsletter - using my new dies and stamps from Stampin' Up.  Very fun technique that gives you a dimensional, extra special card for an extra special person!  Mother's Day is coming up - hint hint.  This isn't the card for my Mom, have to keep that one under wraps!


supplies:
cardstock: stash
patterned paper: Authentique, Uncommon
Stamps: Stampin' Up Apothecary Art
Dies: Stampin' Up
ink: India Black and Blush Pigment inks from Club Scrap
other: ribbon, pearls, markers - stash

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Really pretty. Love the patterned paper.
Rinda
Capescrapper said…
This is gorgeous! So pretty Nancy!
Jen said…
Very very Nestie. Seriously, I like a lot.
KnitterPam said…
Very pretty - I just bought these dies and stamps recently too!
Farley said…
I really like how you made the window and then the same shapes inside. Wow.