Super Simple Card

I got the idea for this quick and easy card from Kay Kaltoff's blog.  Many, many years ago I participated in a monthly card swap, and Kay was a one of the regular swappers.  She makes the best stuff!  You can see a detailed video on her card here.  Mine is pretty simple: run cardstock through the Cuttlebug with the Sizzix stars die (I got mine on sale at Michaels) and then I used a couple of the stars with pop dots and some baker's twine.

Be sure to check back tomorrow for the Operation Write Home Blog Hop!

Comments

Farley said…
That doesn't look all that simple but it does look fabulous!
Anonymous said…
Such a cool card, Nancy...I would have never thought of "Surf's Up" as patriotic but you make it work!
Chrissie said…
Tres Cool....Jen McGuire would be proud...this reminds me of her style.