Up, Up and Away!

Got my Stampin' Up order today and wanted to try out some of the new stamps.  I'd had this Up, Up and Away set on my wish list for several months, and finally got it!  I followed the sketch over at SCS and am entering it over on the OWH blog for the them "Love You".   I love the colors, inspired by the Basic Grey papers.

Tomorrow, another card and don't forget this weekend is the Operation Write Home Blog Hop!


supplies:
Cardstock: American Crafts & Club Scrap
Paper: Basic Grey - What's Up
Stamps: Stampin' Up; Up, Up and Away
Inks: Hero Arts, Distress
Twine: Martha Stewart

Comments

Farley said…
Wow Nancy. this is so cute.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Love this - great colors and such happy graphics.
Rinda
Jen said…
Aw, I want that set. Soooo cute! Love the colors.
Chrissie said…
darling. You have been busy! I'm working my way backward since i've been outta town!