Camp Scrap - 1 stamp, 3 ways!

Card #1 - doing some brushless watercolor with my new distress inks and using the "Tag Fence" from Technique Junkies
card #2 - I took a few liberties on this one, using Distress Inks and then filling a paint brush with some ink and flicking onto the finished piece.


card #3 - stamped, then over stamped with clear embossing ink & powder, then colored over top with Distress Stains.
 Day Two of May's camp brings us three ways to use one stamp.  I started with a new Stampin' Up stamp that I wanted to try out, along with a new Technique Junkie technique.  Multi-tasking as much as I can!  This set of cards will all go into my OWH box.

supplies:
Stamps: Stampin' Up (Simply Soft, Field Flowers), Simon Says Stamp (Beautiful Words)
cardstock: Stampin' Up & stash
Inks: Distress Inks (Dusty Concord)
Pens: Distress (Dusty Concord, Milled Lavendar, Crushed Olive)
Stains: Dusty Concord, Spun Sugar
other: Nestibilities, Sizzix embossing folder (Spring set Tim Holtz)

Comments

Jen said…
These cards are precious and I love that stamp.
Kim R said…
The colors and stamp are beautiful, and I love the picket tag fence!
KnitterPam said…
Thanks for directing me to May's website - that dbl-stamping technique with the clear embossing is SUPERCOOL!
Connie Lutz said…
That's a great stamp for this challenge! Love the cards!
Maryjo McGraw said…
The "Tags" as a fence is a wonderful idea.