Counterfeit Kit Challenge - June

Counterfeit Kit, June -  Fleurs d'ete

This is the kit I received from Jen yesterday.  If you haven't been following this story, we started doing the Counterfeit Kit Challenge but mixed it up a bit by making kits for each other from our stash.  It has at least two advantages; using our stash & getting something "new".  At least it's new to US!  We also have found that we create quicker with these CKC kits.  Somehow that whole hoarding the stuff isn't an issue.

  This month they gave us a video to watch and a list of items to collect for our kits.  We found that a wee bit hard, not having an actual kit to gain some ideas from.  Since we had to skip last month we went back and used some Studio Calico kits for inspiration.  They all had French names, so we felt compelled to name ours in French also.  This required me to find a French translation site on the Internet!  So I now know that Fleurs d'ete means Summer Flowers!  Perfect!

My kit has a great variety of summery colors, and they should work great for the photos I take when I am in Spokane this summer.  The "goodies" include ribbon, bingo discs, happy birthday punches (which I will totally use on cards), alphabet stickers (two sizes in black & white), journaling cards rubber stamps and a cool sticker sheet.  The cherry image is especially of interest to me, since we will be in Spokane during cherry season and my husband LOVES cherries!

Check out Jen's blog to see what a capricieux box of goodies I sent to her! ;-)

Heureux création d'amis

Comments

sassyscrapper said…
I love the idea that you trade your kits with a friend. That is an awesome way to use up stash AND get something "new". My kit has cherries in it this month, too. They just make me happy :) Enjoy your trip and can't wait to see your Summer Flowers.
Margie said…
Beautiful summery kit!!
Susanne said…
Summery, indeed. She did a great job.
Lisa said…
great colours! gorgeous yellow and red combination. I have a "thing" for yellow right now
Connie Lutz said…
C'est bon!
Jennifer said…
Tres jolie!
It looks so wonderful in your house. Can't wait to see what you create with it.
Crystal said…
how fun that you all exchange kits, two birds with one stone. Great job! Can't wait to see what you make!
Jen Cro said…
I like your take on our challenge. Switching kits is a fun idea.
Chrissie said…
i need a translator for the copy, but the pictures look nice :)
Tara O said…
Great kit items! Love your patterned paper options!