The Spray Paint Project - Completed

 Here we go with the finished projects from our spray painting adventure!  I was not going to add anything to the round canister, I thought the graphic look of the circles was enough.  But one section was kind of bare, so I added the cool gal from the 50"s who looks like she is showcasing my markers!  A few create, make art etc. stamps around the rim and it looks lots better.

Then while looking though my box-o-ephemera I spotted the bee label that says "creativity" and decided to liven up the tray with some bee clip art and stamps.  Adds just enough.  The bottom photo shows my work space... where all the stuff happens.  I think I need to spray paint that Pampered Chef tool spinning thing green so it goes with the tape gun holder and new green tray!



Comments

Maryjo McGraw said…
So very EXCELLENT!
Unknown said…
Say, I've got an idea. You could put your spray-paint skills to work doing a three-panel mural for the front of the garage.
Jen said…
Oh, Dad......
Maria Ontiveros said…
Love it - especially the add ons.
Rinda
Chrissie said…
I think Dad is on to something. Go for it.

These are cool projects Nancy. Is there anything you can't do???
Connie Lutz said…
Love the added images!