Stretch Your Stamps


I've been having a busy summer so far!  I am working along in Camp Scrap with May Flaum and this Monday the great class Stretch Your Stamps started over at Online Card Classes.  I really like the classes they offer, tons of great material all brought to you in great format.  This is one card I made from the things we learned on Day One using background stamps.  I have more in the works, but am trying to catch up from being gone on vacation for a week! 

supplies:
Stamps: background Hero Arts, bird and sentiment Stampin' Up
Paper: Club Scrap
Ink: Distress

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
I think this would make a super cute Christmas card!
Did your family publish their summer photo list yet?
I'd love to see what's on it.
Rinda
Jen said…
Oh, gosh. I love this. I agree with Rinda. As it scrolled up, I thought, oh, smart girl, starting on Christmas cards. Turns out you're not so smart. Just talented and creative.
Chrissie said…
one word...ADORABLE.
Connie Lutz said…
I'm with Rinda - great idea and it would be a fun Christmas card (love the red bird!)