catching up

It's been awhile since I've posted anything creative!  It was a busy couple of months!  I was a co-hostess for my West Coast Scrap groups annual "Scramp Camp".  So I was working on some creative things, I just couldn't share them since they were squirreled away in secrecy until the big reveal day last Friday.  It was a great weekend, so much talking, laughing and creating!  Later this weekend I will post photos of the canvas project I taught to the gals.

Tracy, Janice and I - the hostesses
ready for day one!


here's the set up for our tea party - the theme this year was "T" Junkies - melding techniques and tea.  My seat is behind the food, notice all my distress inks piled up?!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
It was so much fun and great, great use of the theme!!!
Thanks again for all your hard work,
Rinda
Chrissie said…
you girls rocked it. Definitely worth flying across the country for :)