Online Card Class - Day 1




Here we are already on day 2 in class over at Online Card Classes. I am just completing my cards and tag from Day 1 lessons!  So far we are learning lots of cool ideas to make holiday cards and to streamline making multiples which is always a great help for Christmas cards.  I learned a few new tricks already. 

The snowflake cards are made with Martha Stewart snowflake stamps and the greeting is Hero Arts.  I added a punched snowflake and some little "gems" to spice it up a bit.  Scored lines add a bit of dimension without adding bulk for mailing.

The little mouse is an oldie but goodie - he is from Limited Edition (which is out of business) and I've had him for probably over 10 years.  I believe he was designed by Ana Araujo whom I used to take classes with way back in the day!  He's stamped with Memento ink and colored with Copic markers, which clearly I need a lot more practice with!  The sentiment is from Club Scrap.

Comments

Connie Lutz said…
Nice job on the snowflake card!
Farley said…
Oh! Oh! Oh! Your snowflake cards are outstandingly gorgeous. Be sure to link them to the class gallery. They are fab. And I love your mr mousie tag. Too cute.
Jen said…
So elegant and classic. Love the addition of bling. And the scored lines really add that something extra.

Little mousy is cute, too. Good job attacking those Copics.
Kim said…
Your snowflake card is stunning! I love the clean look and layout. Hmm, I just might need to jump into that class...thanks for sharing!
Maria Ontiveros said…
i LOVE the snowflake card, too!
Rinda
Chrissie said…
what a cute little mouse. great choice of papers and good coloring!
Chrissie said…
oh my heck, where is my head. I completely forgot to comment on the other cards. You had me at snowflake :) blues are gorgeous!
4nancie said…
Love this snowflake card Beautiful
Julie said…
Really nice cards, Nancy! I had a hard time with that snowflake one but yours looks fantastic :)