Day 3 Card Class - Embossing


This lesson was in making faux fresco using embossing folders.  My friend Chrissie, one of the Squirrel Girls, gave me a very cool embossing folder set with Christmas themes, which I thought would work perfectly for this technique.  I think I still need a bit of practice, but I really like the look.  

The first card has no stamping. And I pretty much copied the instructor, the wonderful Julie Ebersole. I love watching her videos, she is always giggling and she has some great ideas! The second card uses some Stampin' Up stamps along with one of their embossing folders and the sentiment is Hero Arts.  

I'm catching up this week, except they added some bonus techniques today so a girl has got to get busy!
thanks for looking!

Comments

Elizabeth said…
Your cards came out really good, I loved the card Julie did for the class and I will try this when I get some time. TFS
Elizabeth
Jen said…
Your faux fresco cards are elegant. Isn't this a great technique? Love it!
Chrissie said…
You do fresco well. I don't even know what it is, but you do it well. These are lovely interpretations of the technique.
Farley said…
These are STUNNERs! Particularly like the top one. Very elegant.