Dry Embossing (day 3)

Just click on the pictures to see them full size!

Finishing up Day 3, which was all about embossing!  This was a fun one, using my Cuttlebug machine, which has paid for itself in the last 5 years or so!  If you want to know how I did this cool selective embossing, go take the class!

Paper: Bristol white, an some patterned paper from my stash.  Tree stamp is Club Scrap, the others are unknown. I paper pieced the trees and colored the snowman with Copic markers.  Thanks for visiting!

Comments

Jen said…
These are both great. I haven't finished that lesson yet. I really like the look but haven't been successfelectively selective mask. You have done it very well.
Jess said…
Great cards. I loved that embossing technique too! I hope you are enjoying the class as much as I am. :-)
Chrissie said…
very nice selective embossing....very nice coloring. Love bright white cards with pops of color.
Farley said…
Wow, you've got this technique down great. Love them both.