Back to Creating

December was a very busy month for me, and not because I was busy being crafty!  My daughter was engaged Thanksgiving weekend - yippee!  Since they live in the Fresno area we spent two weekends traveling there to look for a venue.  Finally got that done, November 2, 2013 is the big day!  Then we had the holidays, and lots of company which was really fun.  Now the new year is upon us and I'm getting back into my "regular habits".

This card is for a crafty friend who was my Secret Santa this Christmas.  The snowflake die is from Tim Holtz, I had another friend cut several out for me.  It is covered in the new Distress Rock Candy dry glitter that my SS got for me!  The strips of paper are pieces from some paper in one or another of my Simon Says Stamp card kits.  And the Thank You stamp is Stampin' Up.

I hope you are welcoming the new year with some creativity!

and, I have embarked upon a 365 project.  A picture a day for the whole year.  You can check that out over here if you like!

Comments

KnitterPam said…
love this card design, Nancy - so glad you're back. You were missed! :)
Farley said…
Love the idea of continuing to use the winter look after the holidays. This is beautiful Nancy!
Jennifer said…
I love this card. The edge is soo cool. No pun intended. The papers are perfect. Love it.