Clean & Simple, day 1

I'm taking the latest class from Online Card Classes, their second round of Clean and Simple cards.  I didn't have a lot of time to play today, but I managed to try one of the cards.  I also decided to try one of my Glimmer Mist sprays and was totally shocked that it sprayed without any difficulty.  These things  usually clogged up on me, but I need to use them up!  Maybe it's the cold temperature out in the studio this winter.

Stamps:
you're so sweet - Fiskars
Heartfelt thanks - BasicGrey
stencil - Mr. Huey
spray - Glimmer Mist Tiger Lily.

Comments

cheiron said…
Great color combo! Love this!
Laurie Chilton said…
Your misting turned out great! I love that chevron pattern. What a super cute card. Thanks for visiting my bog and leaving such a nice comment.
Anonymous said…
Fantastic card!
Farley said…
Wow, you didn't waste any time did you? This is great!
Jennifer said…
Another fab card. I love that stencil and the spray. Really works. And your color choices rock.