Easter Card - on the cute side!

This card was made for a sketch challenge over at PAO, Jennifer comes up with a new sketch for us each month.  This is an old stamp from D.O.T.S. - there is a boy bunny to go with her.  I've saved them forever incase I ever get some grandkids to make cards for! I made this one for my sister's neighbor, Miss Madi.  And I had to be quick like a bunny getting my Easter cards done this year, where has March gone to?

I used some papers from my stash, I believe the prints are from My Mind's Eye, Abbey Road.  And the cardstock I purchased many moons ago at a rubber stamp convention.  I like the double sided designer papers as it's easy to coordinate your card.

The cute bunny is colored with Inktense Pencils.

thanks for looking!

Comments

Jennifer said…
Very very cute. Thanks for playing along with the sketch, too.