Easter


Just a couple more cards for the holiday. 

The first one uses my new embossing folder from Stampin' Up, and I found the smallest nestiblities hexagon fits the space almost perfectly.  The cute bunny is an old stamp from Stampington.  I colored the bow with my new favorite medium, Inktense pencils. Then some Fun Flock for the tail.

The second card was inspired by something I saw on Pinterest.  I didn't have the exact dies, so I improvised.  The stamps are from my new Impression Obsession stamp set, Easter Basket.  There are dies for the bunnies and eggs, but I don't have those so I hand cut them out.  The grass however is a die.

Hope you get a chocolate bunny this year!

Comments

Kim said…
I love those!! And I really like that hexagon folder...
Have a very Happy Easter!
Jennifer said…
I don't know which one of these I like best. I think it would have to be the hexagon. I think I have dropped the egg....er...ball on Easter cards this year. So sorry.