Happy Easter - Owl Style

These are some fun Easter colored owls for the holiday.  I think of them as chocolate owls wrapped in fun holiday foils etc. I had dressed the owl up as a rabbit last year, so I needed to come up with a new plan for this year. My friend Roy is the recipient of this, I like challenging myself to come up with a new way to use the owl punch! 

 The basket is from my new Impression Obsession stamp set (Easter Basket) and the sentiment is from Ducks in a Row.  The grass is a die.  Used lots of cardstock from the stash on this one and some new patterned paper from my Simon Says Stamp kit.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
This is so cute! I think there's definitely a market for chocolate owls.
Rinda
Jen said…
Too darned adorable!
Farley said…
I just love these guys all stuffed in the basket. Adorable.