Scrapbooking




Here are a couple of recently completed scrapbook pages.  They are done on the Extra, Extra ReMix kit from Club Scrap.  I thought the old time papers went with the photos of our trip to the Empire Mine.  California's oldest and richest Gold Mine operation from 1850-1956.  It's a really cool place to visit, and another time I'll share the photos of the Bourn Cottage in the park - spectacular home and gardens.  The bottom layout is using one of the sketches from my Double Take Class from Big Picture Classes.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Oh, I'm tickled pink to see you are back to your Double Take Sketches. Eventually, we will finish that class. Your choice of kit for these photos is fantastic. I love these layouts. Perfect.
Capescrapper said…
Love the layouts Nancy!
Maryjo McGraw said…
nice job Nancy
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great use of the kit.
Rinda