happiness in bloom...


A couple weeks ago I got this cool new set of stamps from PaperTreyInk, enabled by my friends Jen and Farley!  We have fallen in love with the stamps and dies they offer, and already have huge wish lists going. I finally had a little bit of time to play around with the stamps today and since I have a huge amount of orange cardstock I thought that would be a good color to start off with. Orange and yellow are happy colors to me!

These are pretty simple, just stamping the different components of the flowers in various colors.  There is a companion die, but it was out of stock when I ordered.  So that is on my list - it will be much easier than fussy cutting these blooms!

supplies:
stamps: PTI Happiness in Bloom
inks: various
paper: unknown

Comments

Farley said…
Nancy this is awesome and definitely a happy card. This floral set is now in my cart waiting for me to pull the trigger. I think that die is available again...it's in my cart too.
Jen said…
Definitely happy. Love these colors. So happy to see you playing and posting. Guess I better get busy!
Nancy, those are gorgeous!!! The colors are so bright, they make me HAPPY!!! Love, love, love!
Leigh Penner said…
Pretty cards! I love the colours you used!
KnitterPam said…
beautiful - they do make some beautiful stamps. Nicole actually lives in the Nashville area - she used to be a go-to Gal for PaperCrafts magazine. I really like her style.
tonyamaries said…
Your cards make me smile! I love the colors. Very pretty!
Anonymous said…
Lovely cards and I like your colour choice too.
Chrissie said…
these are happy mail for sure. The colors just make me smile all over my face :)