More Class

This card fits a sketch that my friend Jen does over on PaperArtistsOnline, and I colored the paper flower with Copic markers in a way I learned from Julie Ebersole during Online Class this week.  Fun way to get flowers that basically match what your papers are.  Check out Julie's blog, always great ideas there and her videos are fun!

The paper and stamp are from the May Simon Says Stamp kit, which I'm getting a lot of use out of making Mother's Day cards this year.  I embossed the saying with white embossing powder and added some lines with my scoring board, I don't have a diagonal plate, so after adhering the patterned papers I used a ruler and carefully lined things up on the diagonal on the board and scored my lines.

Tomorrow is the last day of class, sad.  But it will let me get going on some other projects!

Comments

Jennifer said…
This is a very sweet card and I really like the hand colored flower. Great techniques. I'm sure Mom will appreciate it.