Sympathy cards

 I usually have a hard time making a sympathy card, I have a few stamps but then the inside is the hard part.  This card from Online Card Classes has a pocket where you can put a removable note.  I don't have just the right saying for the inside yet, so I'll have to wait on that.  

The images are done in a watercolor effect with Distress Inks.  Ink up your stamp and add a spritz or two of water then stamp, giving you a watercolor look.

Stamps are:  flowers & leaves, Stampin' Up.  with Sympathy, Club Scrap.

Comments

Stephanie said…
Beautiful flowers and excellent patterned paper to coordinate. Your card will surely cheer up a friend in need of thoughts and sympathy.
Nancy, that is a beautiful card!
Jen said…
This is gorgeous. Absolutely gorgeous. Which stamp is that? If I buy it, will my card be as beautiful? Nah. But I love this. The colors. The flowers. Everything. Excellent homework assignments
Kara said…
soo pretty! beautiful flowers!