Challenge #2

The second pre-class challenge for Online Card Classes is a sketch.  I decided to use some stamps from a Stampin' Up set that I love, but for some reason haven't used too much.  The flowers are stamped with a mix of Seedless Preserves and Dusty Concord Distress Inks and the bird is stamped with Hero Arts Butter Bar ink. I stamped the front wing twice, cut one out and popped it up with some foam tape.  I embossed the sentiment in white on a green cardstock strip.  I think this is a clean and simple, but fun card!

supplies:
stamps: Stampin'Up (Betsy's Blossoms) and Hero Arts sentiment
Paper: Neenah Solar White and various colors from stash
Ink: Distress & Versamark
other: white embossing powder, small black pearl

Comments

Carole said…
Great card, you balanced the sketch well, which I found to be the difficult bit! C x
Farley said…
Ohh what a great interpretation Nancy. Love the the flower and bird. Great colors too. I "like".
Jennifer said…
This is adorable. If I don't sign up soon, I'm gonna seriously regret missing this class.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great color combination. It usually reads "Easter," but not in your card. Nice job!
Rinda
Jennifer said…
Okay. You beat me into submission. I signed up tonight. See you in class. This card is still lovely.