Make it Monday #120 - Overlapping Ombre

This week the technique is Overlapping Ombre, ombre is really popular lately. In fact my daughter is incorporating some ombre into her wedding.  Since my selection of stamps from PaperTreyInk is still rather small I tried a few different ideas before I came up with this one.   Just a sweet little flower and stem with leaves.  The centers can be stamped also but I chose to just add a wee bit of sparkle with my clear sparkle Gelli Rol pen.  I loved how Nichole did the twine on one of her cards so I've shamelessly copied her idea!

supplies:
Inks:  Distress (Tattered Rose, Worn Lipstick, Raspberry, Shabby Shutters, Crushed Olive & Peeled Paint)
Paper: assorted from stash
Stamps: Just Dandy PTI

Comments

Farley said…
OMGosh Nancy! This is just fabulous. You may have spent a lot of time deciding on inks but wow, did it ever pay off. Love the twine, LOL...really:)
Carolanne said…
Oh I LOVE this flower you used for the challenge. Simple and very lovely!
Nancy Penir said…
Sweet, Young Nancy. Love that sparkle of glitter! From Nancy, the older!
KnitterPam said…
Really nice card, Nancy! You guys are really getting into the PTI of things. I need to get on these challenges too! :)
Kathryn A said…
Love it! Sweet and simple = very effective!
Unknown said…
Very nicely done!
Jen said…
Very sweet card. Love that twine idea, too. So I will shamelessly copy both of you.