MIM #122 - Papertrey Ink


This week is polka dot texture with Copic Markers.  I admit to having a tin of these markers and use them very infrequently.  I haven't really gotten the hang of coloring and shading with them the way I like.  For some reason I go out of the lines a lot!  So this technique was fun to do, since I was just coloring a plain die cut.

I used the dies that coordinate with the Happiness in Bloom stamp set.  This was actually a pretty quick card to pull together, less than 1/2 hour!

Thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Nancy Penir said…
Beautiful pattern on the leaves and flowers.
Kathryn A said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kathryn A said…
Sorry--too many typos... I was trying to say how much I love your card! The dotted texture on your flowers and leaves is wonderful!!
Capescrapper said…
Nancy this card is stunning! love this color combo!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great colors.
Rinda
Jen said…
These cards are delicious. I was afraid to try that polka dot technique. Guess I was skeered away by the whale. You have done a fabulous job of it.