Summer Camp - day 3

This week summer camp card class started over at On Line Card Classes.  Since I've just returned from vacation I have been reading the assignments, looking at the videos and absorbing all kinds of fun information.  However, I haven't had much time to actually put that knowledge to use!  Day 3 featured some guest artists, and I was inspired by the masked card Kelly Purkey made.  I used the colors we were given for the week, and loosely followed one of the sketches.

The stamps are all from the new set I got from The Stamps of Life,  This card is for my sister who recently started a new exercise program - CrossFit, which really works you out.  She had me go with her twice last week... even though I was on vacation!  But that worked well, since I was missing my regular boot camp!

Now I'm ready to flex those creative muscles!
thanks for stopping by.



Comments

Jennifer said…
Very nice card. Sis will love it. Bright and colorful.