Art Journal comes Home

Paula's bright and cheerful page

Christy - great quote and lots of cool texture



Deb's page on the left, Hope on the right.

Pam Phillips - always have loved the umbrella man, and the colorful "rain" is spectacular

Pam Cook - I love the drips, and have to try it one day

another page by Hope, again, lots of wonderful texture.
A traveling art journal made it home, and here are the pages my friends made for me in it.  I love having all the variety of art and the book has more room for me to keep creating in. Thanks girlfriends!!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
These pages are all fantastic!
Rinda
Unknown said…
so cool to see them all together!
Farley said…
Oh, oh, oh! What fabulous pages!
Pam said…
Yay! So nice to see all the pages. Thanks for joining us this time around!
Jennifer said…
This is a wonderful book. I also love the umbrella man and colorful rain. All pages are so creative!