MIM - make it monday

This week it's double backgrounds.  I don't have the right stamps from PaperTrey Ink to make the backgrounds but I made do!  I really wasn't sure how the yellow would work, but when it was done I really like the look.  Check out all the other entries over on Nichole's blog.

I used the Bigger Blooms set from PapertreyInk and the Simply Chevron stamp  from Stampin'  Up on the tag shape.  The background is a Prima stamp mixed with a handwritten background stamp from A Stamp in the Hand. ( and oldie but goodie).

The yellow is Hero Arts Butter Bar, I'm really liking this new color.

Thanks for stopping by!




!

Comments

Marcia Hill said…
What a pretty card! I love your background and all your pretty colors together...very nicely done! :0)
Nancy Penir said…
These are great colors together! Fun birthday card!
Farley said…
I just love the total look of this card. Those flowers are wonderful.
Jennifer said…
Sorry I missed this one when you initially posted it. Very nice card. Love the background technique. And those flowers are a real find.