Fall Card - another OWH challenge

This challenge was for a fall card.  And since I had recently been looking through the latest Technique Junkie newsletter I thought this technique (Simply Framed) would be a good one to try with some leaf stamps.  It makes for a pretty quick card, you just have to have the right stamps and a really good ruler and keep it straight when adding the "frame"!  Believe me, a few sit in my recycling box today.

Stamps are all CTMH and I used Adirondack inks.
thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jennifer said…
I think I would have to draw the frame first. This is lovely. Great fall card.
Marilyn Young said…
Great Fall card for my Fall challenge. Those are awesome leaf stamps. I love the framing technique, and you did a superb job with it. Thanks for playing along.
Small Talk Mama said…
This is a beautiful card. I love the colors and the technique.
Farley said…
Oh I am so in love with this! What a great technique and you did it so beautifully.