Happy Birthday OWH!


It's a birthday celebration for Operation Write Home!  Several weeks ago they offered up a little kit for a card making class as a fundraiser.  On the blog they are having a FREE card making class that all you need to do is register and  you can view the PDFs and videos.  There are some great videos on how to color with either colored pencils or Copic markers.  If you are so inclined you can also donate to OWH, it takes a lot of money to mail off all the packages to the heroes, so you might want to consider helping them in that way if you don't make cards!

I tried some of Sandy's instructions for colored pencils as I have more luck with those than I do with using the Copics.  Another day I'll try those out!  The stamps are from My Favorite Things.

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
Cute cards. maybe I'll take a look!
Rinda
Unknown said…
Very cute card, love the darker coordinating background, similar minds alike. I love how the sketch choice used the ribbons, thanks for playing and sharing!
Ann said…
Cute! Cute! Cute! Great job coloring with pencils. I love how your bunny looks all warm and fuzzy.
Jen said…
Too darned cute. I love that little bunny kid. And your coloring job is excellent. I feel more confident with pencils, too.
Farley said…
Ditto Jen. Your coloring with pencils is awesome! Darling stamp and sweet cards.
Sandy said…
Fabulous job, you did great coloring, and I love the paper you used on the card too!