More OWH cards!

 Here is the second challenge, Diane challenged us to use elements that represent each letter of OWH.  I have Orange, Wood-grain and Happy fall.  The stamps are from a new PaperTrey Ink set called Mum's the Word.  I used some Simon Says Stamp wood-grain paper and highlighted the wood-grain with Tattered Twigs Distress ink.
Seongsook has a great tutorial on her blog showing you how to do this "triple stamping".  Here I've used CTMH stamps from the Harvest Happiness set.  This coordinates with their Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge.  I happened to pick this set up on sale from a demonstrator!

Comments

Maria Ontiveros said…
What a great challenge idea - I love the first card.
Rinda
Jennifer said…
Ah, that Mum card is fantastic. And how clever to come up with those words for O W H! These are superb.
Farley said…
I am totally inspired by these two cards. I have the same stamps...of course. They are jaw-droppers and I LOVE your colors.
Diane said…
Both of your cards are stunning! I love your OWH elements and both cards have me wishing for fall in New England- NOW!! The stamps are great and you made them even more so beautiful! Thanks for joining in on the challenges and for your support of OWH and our troops!
Diane said…
hello Nancy-- you won my blog candy from the OWH VCMP! If you can email me a mailing address- I will get it in the mail asap!
Congrats!
Diane
digirlwiz at comcast dot net