OWH - the fun continues



Here are the next two challenges I've completed!  The first one Donna gave us a little tutorial on making a background with masking tape and the challenge was to use that background and make a love card.  So that's my top card, using Stampin' Up stamps and punches to complete it.

The owl cards are following OWH Stars and Stripes blog sketch of the week #188.  Since I had all the supplies out I made a masculine and feminine version of the sketch.  Always fun to use up some 6x6 paper pads, which seem to grow in the drawer!  These stamps are from Darcie.  

thanks for stopping by!

Comments

Jennifer said…
I so admire your ability to get right in on these challenges and make stuff. I don't know why
iChat of these I like the most but it is probably the owls. Loves the owls. So bright nd colorful.
Farley said…
Your owl cards are to-die-for. I just love them and how you stamped them!

The love card is beautiful. What an awesome technique.

You are an inspiration to get out there and do the challenges.