Stenciled Collage

This is a technique from the TJN earlier this summer.  I had been wanting to try it and finally got around to it.  I was looking in my box-o-cards and noticed I have very few that are  masculine looking.  So  I've been trying to make some more of those.  The background stamp is really fun for so many techniques and seems fitting for sending a snail mail card! 

Supplies:
Stamps: Background Just For Fun, sentiment & circle Avery Elle

Stencil: Studio Calico
Paper: Neenah white, Club Scrap blue and black
misc:  variety of ink pads, black ribbon

Comments

Jill P said…
LoveIt!
Farley said…
In case you didn't see my comment on PAO...this is drop-dead-fabulous! Love every detail of this card. I want to try this technique out now.
Jennifer said…
Love the collage appearance of this card. Maybe you'll "educate" me on how to make it during our next Skype meeting? When in the heck will that take place? After the wedding?