Technique Junkies - Blocked Backgrounds

I've been a subscriber for years to the Technique Junkie newsletter - and this summer I am behind in trying out some of the newest techniques.  This one was fun to try - I only ruined one piece of cardstock before I got the hang of it!

The background stamp is from Inkadinkado and the butterfly is Stampin' Up, I believe a retired stamp.  I colored the butterfly with SU markers and added some Stickles glitter in yellow on the yellow areas. 

thanks for dropping by!

Comments

Farley said…
Okay, this is the kind of card that makes me gasp out loud! Wow is this a striking and gorgeous card Nancy.
Maria Ontiveros said…
Great background and nice color combo.
Rinda
KnitterPam said…
OOOOh, Nancy - that is a beautiful card. Come make cards for some of the challenges at the CS forum. I miss you!
Jen said…
How did I miss this one? Love the blocked background. Your butterfly is beautiful, too. SU Markers, eh? Who needs Copics?