Virtual Card Making Party Weekend!





labor day vcmp

This card I followed the sketch, using patterned paper and a background of stamped snowflakes.  I stamped them second generation so they are very subtle.

I thought about making a card to follow the sketch with my new Mosaic stamps and punch from Stampin' Up! Then I saw it made a tree when it was upside down, so my plan went a whole other direction!


Now that my invitations are done I have a little more free time to play with some new stamps.  As I was reading my e-mails I came across the VCMP post over at OWH.  What a great idea, so I'm making a few cards, trying out some new stamps and having some fun!

Comments

Jennifer said…
And now I'm just plain jealous. You have started on Holiday cards. And DOUBLY clever to use that new SU stamp and punch to make a tree. You get high marks today, Missy!
Farley said…
I am gasping at your cards! They are both fabulous stunners Nancy. Yes, I'm with Jen...feeling jealous. I haven't a holiday thought in my head, LOL.