Happy Thanksgiving





Happy Thanksgiving one and all!  

I am always looking for a new way to use my Stampin' Up owl punch, I have a special couple* I like to send them to since they get a kick out of them!  It gets harder every year to find something, but I saw some pilgrims on Pinterest, and you had to be a SU demo to get the directions so I just winged it. 

 I used the owl punch, oval and circle punch and the scalloped circle punch. Aren't their little shoes cute?  They are one of the eyes cut in half! A little white pen helps make the eyes pop. Papers and ribbon are all from the stash - someday it may decrease!

*hope they made it before this posts !!

Comments

Jennifer said…
This card is simply adorable. We appreciate all the work and winging that went on. It is proudly displayed on our Thanksgiving table. I hope you can continue to come up with inventive ideas for that punch. SOMEDAY, I'll get one, too.
Maria Ontiveros said…
I know this went up a week ago, but I wanted you to know that they made me laugh out loud. So cute!!!
Rinda
Farley said…
This is so very wonderful and clever. I know it was a hit!