Owl Nurse!


You've probably guessed that I love making things with my Stampin' Up owl punch!  This little nurse is for my son's girlfriend.  She graduated on Friday from nursing school, everyone is so proud of her!

I made the Flip-It Framelit card with a slight twish to have an additional panel that folds over so that I'd have plenty of room to write inside and put a little envelope for some cash.  This was a really fun one to design and make!

Congrats Sabrina!!

The medical type stamps are from Paper Smooches and the "Way to Go" on the inside is from The Stamps of Life.


Comments

Jennifer said…
This card is so darned adorable. Sabrina just HAD to love it. You are so clever with that owl punch. Do you think you could figure out an elf? I really want to make an elf. I like smiling, smiling's my favorite.
Farley said…
Can't wait to hear what Sabrina thought of this amazingly clever and fabulous card. It's a WINNER!
Maria Ontiveros said…
Wow! What a perfect card.
Rinda