Catching Up!

The month of December sure went by fast!  I don't know about you, but with Thanksgiving later in the month it seemed as if I had less time to get ready for Christmas!  But it eventually all got done, and we had a great time.  Had my parents here for a couple weeks which was fun since we only get to see them about twice a year.  Then my daughter and her husband came up Christmas day and stayed for a few days.  Ofcourse all that activity left little time for creative play.  Although some last minute cards and tags were whipped together on the fly!

Earlier in the week I worked on some scrapbook pages that just needed a title and/or journalling.  It felt good to get some of those done and into the albums.   Then it was time to work on making cards.  I did these card bases last night with a couple Flip-It card dies.  They are all set for embellishment and greetings.  Nice to have part of the assembly done!

Hope you are caught up and getting back into the swing of things too!  Happy New Year!

Comments

Jennifer said…
You are another inspiration. I want to make a supply of these also. It is too bad they aren't more appropriate for OWH. Although they will make great Hero cards.
Farley said…
These are terrific Nancy. Isn't it great to have some ready to use?